💖A classic racing car as a windmill for the garden or on the balcony?
Ferrari 156 racing car with driver Phil Hill, Monza 1961 - Turn your own garden or balcony into a racetrack for your legendary Ferrari 156 as a slim windmill. Admire the rims that flash at top speed and fabulous driving maneuvers as the fast 1960s wind turbine car hits the wind in your backyard.
Racing car Lotus 25 with driver Jim Clark, 1963 - The Formula 1 racing car Lotus 25 is undoubtedly a milestone in racing history and there are many reasons for wesgift to include this vehicle as a wind spinner car in the new product line. Among other things, it is the first Formula 1 car with a monocoque-like construction, which is also standard in racing today for safety reasons. Instead of the usual grid frame, Lotus used a riveted aluminum box frame with a non-load-bearing body on top. The result was higher torsional stiffness at lower weight.
Racing car Mercedes-Benz W 25 “Silberpfeil” piloted by Rudolf Caracciola - For the brand new series of wind turbine cars, wesgift has chosen first a very successful combination of man and machine: Rudolf Caracciola in the Mercedes-Benz W 25 “Silver Arrow” racing car.
- Size: Ength:38 cm; High:12cm; Width:8.5 cm; Height on the stick: approx.75 cm
- material：Stainless steel
- BUY 2 SETS FREE SHIPPING
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.